Vladimir State University, the Department of Foreign
Languages have the pleasure of inviting you to participate in the 2nd
International Scientific Conference “Innovation Approaches to Training
Specialists in the Age of Educational Globalization” on October 20 - 21, 2011.
You can either present your report at the Conference or just have your report
published in the proceedings.
Should you wish to participate in the conference let
us have a brief outline of your report not later than the 30th of
September, 2011, to be published in the proceedings of our conference.
The following issues are offered to be discussed at
1. International projects in European education
2. Implementation of multilevel education system in
Russia and EU countries.
3. Youth policy and non-formal education role in
training specialists in multicultural world nowadays.
4. Innovative teaching technologies in professional
5. Role of cross-cultural communication in LLL and
6. Problem of faculty members’ personal motivation for
enhancing their creative and research potential.
7. Students motivation for studying in the competence
8. Theoretical and linguistic aspects of teaching
professional communication: new concepts of linguistic consciousness.
9. Humanities in the formation of professional
10. Pedagogic mission of higher education in
Working languages of the conference are Russian,
English and German.
For details including your stay in Vladimir contact:
Ekaterina Marycheva– head of
the Foreign Languages Department, tel.: 007 4922479764
Nadezhda Kamaydanova– scientific
supervisor of the conference, tel.: 007 4922545973
Vladimir Gorbatov– secretary
of the conference, tel.: 007 906 612 12 52
Address: Foreign Languages Department, Vladimir State
University, 87 Gorky St., 600000 Vladimir, Russia
Will you please fill inthe
registration form and send it along with a brief outline of your report.The deadline is September, 30, 2011.
Place of work___________________________________________________
Name of the report ________________________________________________
Form of participation (presentation with