International Scientific conference on Innovative Approaches to Professional Education in the Age of Globalization is to be held on October, 20-21, 2011.For detais…
Only two teachers of foreign languages worked at Vladimir branch of Moscow Institute of Mechanical Engineering at the beginning of its history (1958-1959). The staff gradually increased in number. In 1963 the Department of Foreign Languages was established. In 1970 it included 29 teachers and had 2 equipped language laboratories. Today over 40 teachers including 5 Candidates of Science work at the department.
International Scientific conference on Innovative Approaches to Professional Education in the Age of Globalization is to be held on October, 20-21, 2011. For detais…
Textbooks and Handbooks Approved by Experts of Moscow State University of Linguistics.
Laureate authors for the best popular science book
REC Dialog: is focused on
· research based on innovative methods and providing world-scale competitive results
· advanced training for teaching and academic staff of educational and research institutions
· Information Technologies in teaching foreign languages
· Integrated teaching English for intercultural communication
· Methods of teaching English for special purposes
· European Portfolio in teaching, learning, and assessment of foreign language skills
Annual Student Scientific Conference takes place in April. Research results are presented in English, German and French. Some of the research fields are:
- alternative sources of energy
- brand-new information technologies
- peculiarities of M.Twain’s style
The language of communication in the Internet
Bachelor's Degree in Linguistics
Course for current students and graduates providing
the supplementary qualification of Specialized Translator (translator in the field of professional communication)
Foreign languages courses
The Students’ Club for German Language and Culture Study was established in 2009. Its aims are: to explore the history, culture and language of Germany; to start and support international academic contacts; to carry out both volunteer social projects and academic student exchange programmes.
The staff of the Department has been participating in TEMPUS projects for several years. The current one is Development of Master’s Course in the Field of Water Management Technologies.